FTC: This is NOT a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. None of these products were given to me for review. This post may contain referral links.
The best way to achieve a natural look? Go bare!The 2nd best way get a natural look? Use these 3 products:
1. Julep Lip Gloss in “Graceful”
I lightly covered my lips with these gloss. It smells AMAZING: like cotton candy. I recommend putting chap-stick or lip balm on, then layering it with Julep “Graceful” gloss. I wouldn’t say it dries out your lips but it’s not moisturizing.
New to Julep? Click here to get your first Maven box free. It comes with this gloss! You can cancel after you get it if you don’t want to be a Maven and you WILL NOT be charged. Only pay 2.99 for shipping! You’ll get 3 nail polishes and this gloss for free (or $2.99 if you count shipping).
2. insanely gorgeous! mascara by Isaac Mizrahi
You can get this mascara for free too!
You can get this mascara or other makeup free by creating a free account here at beauty kind. You will ONLY get it if you use THIS link. This link gives you $25 free. This mascara is $24. Only apply the mascara to your top lashes for a more natural look!
3. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
I love this BB cream because it leaves my skin soft, doesn’t cover my freckles but hides my blemishes and protects me with SPF 30. I don’t have time to apply sunscreen every morning. The BB cream does it for me. Having fair skin and freckles makes me prone to more freckles, extra prone to sunburns and skin cancer.
You can purchase this at any mass retailer, drugstore or online. It’s around $7.
FREE MAKEUP LINKS:
- FREE Julep Maven Box
- FREE $25 in makeup from BeautyKind. They’ll also donate to a charity of your choice at no cost to you
MORE FREE STUFF AND FREE SUBSCRIPTION BOXES:
CONNECT WITH ME!
- Blog Instagram: @afreckledmessblog I post freebies, blog updates, YouTube video details and more!! www.instagram.com/afreckledmessblog
- Personal Instagram: @oxvictorixo www.instagram.com/oxvictoriaxo
- Twitter: itsGoldilocks or www.twitter.com/itsGoldilocks
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/afreckledmess
- My other blog: www.astudentssearch.com
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/vmn1120 for unboxing videos, giveaways, tutorials, makeup hauls and FREE STUFF!
Business Inquires: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
What products do you use for a natural look? Comment below and I might use those items for a giveaway very soon!