Disclosure: I received this VoxBox from Influenster for free. I received this product from Sally Hansen for free in exchange for an honest review.
It took about 3 months for me to receive a VoxBox! I did snaps, made lists, referred people, wrote reviews.. what was I doing wrong? Nothing. One instagram user suggested that maybe it was my location-living in the middle of nowhere will do that to ya!
Now, on to the good stuff! This review is long overdue because I’ve been busy with my first semester of college but if you’re following me on instagram, you already knew I got my first VoxBox!
Trying to tan as a fair skinned girl can be hard, that’s why I was so excited when my Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs!
Here is a picture of my right leg with Airbrush Legs and my left leg without:
There were both pros and cons of this product.
- The product was consistent
- The product was not too dark for my skin color (fair/light). I didn’t look orange lol!
- It was easy to apply (just rub it on)
- This small bottle covered both my legs (front and back plus feet) with some left over
- Won’t leave you looking orange
- Available at local retailers near you, like walmart-$9.97
- Inexpensive as opposed to getting a spray tan (imagine how long the bottle will last if the little one has enough for 2!)
While I did like this product, I won’t be buying it myself. Here’s why:
- Stain easily (sheets, towels, clothes)
- It was easy to apply but it was not easy to cover all of my legs by myself. It actually takes a lot more effort than I am personally willing to put in.
Overall, this is a great product. If you like to tan, can’t tan (like me) or get regular spray tans, this could be an affordable, satisfying option for you.
Want a VoxBox? SIgn up for influenster!
Connect with me:
What did you think about my review? Have you had a VoxBox yet? Are you going to sign up for one? (its free!)
Want me to review something? Fill out this contact form.