This review is sponsored by Brandbacker. All opinions are my own. This is an honest review based on my experience.
I’m always looking for a new manicure so I was really excited with the opportunity to try some beautiful nails from imPRESS. Here are some facts:
- Available at Walgreens for $7.99
- No drying time and no mess
- Simply peel-back adhesive and stick them on!
- Safe on natural nails
- Mega gel shine
- Easy to apply
imPRESS sent me two packages of stick on nails to try. I was really excited because I never have time to paint my own nails. It was a hard decision to pick which ones I wanted to try first!
I chose the ones on the left, the nude colored nails with heart decals. The nude went with everything and the hearts added a bit of glam. I really liked how easy it was to put on the nails. The instructions included were great:
I used the prep pad before applying the nails as instructed and then used the nail file included to file some sharper parts of my nails. The nails are not long, they are only slightly taller than the natural nails so you don’t have to worry about them hindering your everyday activities and limiting what you can do with you nails.
Here are some things I liked about the nails:
- Easy to apply
- Look great
- Not time consuming to apply
- Directions were easy to understand and follow
- A prep pad, nail file and extra nails/adhesives were included
- Looked salon professional
- Did not impair my ability to do things like test
- No chipping or loss of color
Here’s what I didn’t like:
- They started to fall off my nails after 2 days! I don’t think the adhesive was strong enough.
- The 3D heart decals kept pulling my hair out and getting it stuck in between the nail and decal when i touched my hair.
Overall, I did like these nails but I don’t think they are the best on the market. Here is what I recommend the company do:
- Update to a stronger adhesive
I did like nails and I did enjoy the end result. They looked great:
Would I recommend these nails?
At the price, I think these are great for short term events like weddings, proms or date nights. I don’t recommend these for long term based on my experience with how quickly they fell off. Overall, these are a great, affordable solution to getting your nails done at a salon!
Talk to me! Let me know what you think:
Get yours at http://http://impressmanicure.com/ or at a Walgreens near you!